Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So, i missed Blogging yesterday because i didn't have access to a computer. I must rectify this situation.



This morning I rudely woke up the couple I'm house sitting for in Bondi at around 7:30am. This is after 1h, 40mins of driving from Woolongong. Their plane to New York leaves at like 9pm, so i hope i didn't throw them out too much.

My house sitting duties officially begin on Friday. So I will be posting from Bondi, quite shortly.

It was frankly a strange day. I ran into one of my bosses in the toilet. We scared the crap outa each other cos we simultaneously tried to exit and enter through the same door. Also, the Men's has only one working fluorescent globe out of like 5, so it gets pretty shadowy. It's weird enough as it is too pass your boss on the way to the Jon, but also squeal like a girl? Shudder.

I spent precious office time today filling in police check and application forms for my 2010 Camp experience. I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts, I mean Buck's Rock.

Fruit of The Moment: Matt Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment