Friday, January 15, 2010

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery


Today, the PACT theatre gave me a call in regards to an availability on May 29th and 30th. I've been searching for a suitable venue for a production of LOVE SONG; a play by John Kolvenbach.

So in place of my lunch break I assembled a core budget for the production, which allows me to break even with a 60% audience quota. Already I've been signing up people to be part of this creative endeavor. Soon, more shall be announced :)

Next Wednesday, I will be assessing the space to see if its worth all those rupees I've been finding in the grass clumps.

Now all I need to do apart from gather Public Liability insurance to the value of $20 mill, gather a cast and sell some tickets is to find a bottle of Whiskey that when turned upside down will only empty on command.

Fruit of the moment: Avocado Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment