Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trying to post while talking to Roomie Rob


The new super mario brothers wii is awesome by itself but on SUPER MEGA 5 METERS WIDE SCREEN PROJECTOR THINGY, it blew my mind so hard I thought I had brain damage.

So, im checking out the house in Bondi I get to babysit for a few weeks to feed 2 beautiful cats. the one I like (the boy) is Alex. The girl's name I forget. Sooo typical of me. I will report on this name later.

Anyway, they have a giant cinema screen for a tv. Its gonna be fun in the Bondi. Not to mention the savings in petrol and time it takes to get to work :)

We all had this amazing Japanese dinner and for a main, I got this roasted eggplant with black bean sauce. Was to dye for. The Wasabi was weak as tho bro.

Fruit of the Moment: Green Apple Sorbet

No comments:

Post a Comment