Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ah yes, Moneypenny.

Back to work on a day where everyone seemed to ask if I was feeling sick.

Do I LOOK sick to you? BUDDY? Just because I haven't SHAVED and start coughing up BLOOD while SPEAKING to you, doesn't mean that I'm under the WEATHER okay?

No really. I felt so weak today. From the moment I braved the very warm chill of Sydney air (in comparison to Wombeyan Caves, it was practically Summer) I felt a little weakened as if I was down to half a heart meter. This was me all day. Spirit half mast.

Anyhew, people at worked noticed. And commented.

Now i'm commenting on it here.

Meanwhile, in a post work meeting...

George from Ultimate Fitness was quite concerned at the dangerous amount of weight I lost during the past 2 weeks. (4.3kgs) He's now adjusting my diet so that I

a) eat much more more protein
and
b) eat much more protein

aparently this will help with getting the internal batteries into 4th gear.
Fingers crossed. He promised cheese. Please oh please oh please...

Fruit of the Moment: Sitting Rooibos

2 comments:

  1. oh good! Im glad he is making u eat more food...wait till i tell mum:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. he didn't send through an update yet :(

    ReplyDelete