Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hang on, I'll check. Yep; It's the Sky.

This weeks weigh in was both a disappointment and a relief. Having lost no weight, but gained muscle I feel that Ive reached the end of my weight loss trail.

On the other hand, having dieted and maintained my weight is concerning for my return to normality. Although with all the extra food I have been eating (as ridiculous as a handful of sultanas could be considered 'extras' sounds) Its not surprising.

Also given that I've had a real stressful two weeks, I'm super glad I'm easing back into normal eating over the NEXT two weeks.

Yesterday, I had tried and failed to contact Tuneil for a little dinner date at my house. a quick sms solved the issue this morning and we were good to go at 6:30. Although I arrived home a short 4 minutes prior to the duo arriving in the driveway. They sprung me bringing in the garbage bins. HORAY FOR EMPTY BINS!

On the menu for the happy trio? A few new creations:

Leafy Greens with Sultana and Walnuts


Hakunafrittata:
Combining a sweet potato mash crust, Egg whites, mushroom garnish and sweet cherry tomatoes NOMNOMNOM



Home style Oven Roasted Fries with Rock Salt and Basil


And with all those egg yolks? A Baked Raspberry Custard, which was apparently divine according to Tuneil. Noah it seemed was too wrapped up in SPIRITED AWAY to enjoy such a scrummy dessert. I was so tempted to eat a bite. Sadly, it remains untried.


Tuneil was super awesome and cleaned all the dirty dishes for me. I may or may not have given away some of my sister's Baileys while we chatted after our dinner well eaten.

Fruit of the Moment: More Flags

2 comments:

  1. oh good, that was dessert for tuneil...i plan to eat the rest:) stuff the baileys :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. make sure you check the fridge! There's still potato & pasta salad left over from Sunday as well as the sausages.

    Also, I made a care package for you to take to work of the dinner above. It sadly does not have any greens.

    Also, i <3 ur camera

    ReplyDelete