Friday, April 9, 2010

No point, I just think its a good idea for a t-shirt.


Today was finally the day I officially applied for the annual leave necessary to go to America in time for Buck's Rock. It worked out well too. My boss seemed quite supportive which can mean one of two things:

a) YES! Such a fabulous opportunity, I wish I could go too...

or

b) YES! An amazing solution to finally getting rid of that worthless employee.

I feel a bit worthless at work atm. It's not through lack of doing anything, just a whole lot of communication breakdowns and wild goose chases. People tell me to do one thing, then call bloody murder when its not done in the opposite way.

It was also a LOVESONG-less day, which had me pretty much focusing too much on yardage designs. At one point I looked up and saw it was 1:05pm... that's completely past my lunch break.

Anyhew, I was little miss-bake-a-lot this evening in preparation for tomorrow night's TOILET PARTY. My sister has finally renovated her bathroom and now has an indoor toilet. Something a lot of families did without back in the day. And in celebreation of such renovtion I have made Double chocolate fudge brownie cupcakes, Church Picnic Carrot & Walnut cupcakes (with enough batch left over to make a carrot loaf for Mum) and MONTE CARLOS!

The MONTE CARLOS are currently cooling as I write this.

Fruit of the Moment: Electric Burning

No comments:

Post a Comment