Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can you do that? Thanks.

Today was all about the LOVESONG promo.



After work, I found myself traveling to Blakehurst to visit Peter who is playing the main character of Bean in LOVESONG. Together, along with help from his mother, brother and a short trip to see his grandfather down the road we put together a fantastic promo which I am currently editing.

Let me tell you, to find the music that I wanted was a little bit of a hassle. It turns out it wasn't written by that Saint Saëns (the Carnival of the Animals dude) but rather was an excerpt from a ballet by Louis Mérante called Sylvia, the excerpt called Pizzicati.

I'm having a little trouble exporting the bugger. As always I am trying to make it as big as possible without being massive in file size. Although, I think i've found a nice balance.

To help me along: more corn :)

Pete was a real sport for helping out this afternoon. But i'm so gosh darn tired.

Fruit of the Moment: Tuesday Groceries

No comments:

Post a Comment