Thursday, April 1, 2010

This aint a picnic either, but at least its movey


So I started to cough this morning prior to my run. Figures. Its getting cold too. Last night, I opened my new VanHeusen winter night shirt to wear to bed. It was warm and cosyness.

Work today really wasn't the party I was hoping for. Given that I never again need to look at those curse-ed care label booklets at least for a month, I had thought that I was going to enjoy a good crack at some yardages.

Perhaps it was the multiple times I fell asleep at the wheel, or how I aimlessly walked around Woolworths for an hour and a half spending over $250 on weekly groceries. But today was zoned out. Interestingly, the price of petrol rose from 113c/L to 139c/L... overnight?!

I had also planned to visit Gen down in Coledale. I'm glad I got to cancel. Who knows what sort of accident I could have had heading down Mount Ousley. I need to recover. I need rest. And I need to bake. Thank goodness I have four days off, and enough ingredients for my Hot Cross Buns tomorrow.

Fruit of the Moment: Indecisive Casting

No comments:

Post a Comment