Thursday, April 22, 2010

Please pass on our best wishes to all your cast and crew

While driving to work this morning, a sudden urge of creative writing gripped my attention with an intensity that blew the clock off the kitchen wall.

Here's what I wrote about my prior 5Mile Run:

It seems the discomfort I suffered during my morning run turned out to be a stubborn bowl movement, which post 5 miles of shake and bake, was not so stubborn after all.

On reflection, I sincerely hope you were not eating anytime while processing the sentence above.

I managed to write those two sentences between Ingleburn and Liverpool. Go me. Also, not so fun for my sore stomach.

Fruit of the Moment: Eight PM Exit

2 comments:

  1. It will never be the same again. At least it wasn't Fruit & Nut loaf.

    ReplyDelete