Thursday, April 29, 2010

I dont think it matters if he's gay or not here.

My morning ritual has become somewhat repetitive. Get up. Run 5 miles. Drive to work. Nod off at the wheel. Wait for the the gate guy to open the work car park. Make breakfast. Check Email. Make Tea. Start Work.

I gotta shake this up a bit.

Tomorrow, just for fun I should eat breakfast BEFORE I check my emails.

Today was a day of finance. I assessed my assets and determined that without spending any more money from now until June, I can officially afford my trip to Connecticut this year. Oh BUGGER; I need groceries. Oh well.

The M5 journey home was bumper to bumper for some reason. But I managed to make it home on the limited petrol I had left in my tank. And there goes another blow to my not spending money plan.

I watched BURN AFTER READING with Mum and Dad tonight. It put me in a very hungry mood. I ate my soup dinner, and two extra cups of vegies, and a bowl of sultanas, and two pears and a yogurt and a muesli bar. At this rate I am about to explode. I got to get back into the habit of drinking a litre of water at dinner.

Fruit of the Moment: Penny Play

No comments:

Post a Comment