Thursday, April 8, 2010

Anti things from the ocean... Excluding chocolate sea shells


Managed my 5Mile run this morning. Got to sample the finest of Campbelltown scenery as well, including the catholic club, Tim's garden Center, Campbelltown Train Station and The local BWS.

My day at work included a few new patterns and elastics for DAVENPORT's 2011 AUSTRALIA DAY promotion. It was an adventure in Green, Gold and True Blue varieties.

Thankfully, ACTT got back to me in regards to a rehearsal space for LOVESONG. And I'm happy to report a dramatically reduced price. Thank you Squabbalogic for recommending them :)

I once again managed to spend over $200 on my weekly grocery bill. HOW? (I ask you) Quite possibly it has something to do with Louise's Toilet Party on Saturday. I've elected to back a few treats for the evening. They required things like chocolate and walnuts and vanilla essence.

This evening at Leila's I had thought Glen and I were to have a sushi dinner. Turns out, he made ME sushi. Just for me. And even more awesome was the set he wanted the approval for. GOLD STAR goes to by set designer.

I also won my first game of SETTLERS OF CATAN tonight! I'm in orange...

Fruit of the Moment: Chocolate Love Nesquik

No comments:

Post a Comment