Wednesday, April 28, 2010

There once was a sailor named Cameron McFee

I've come to the conclusion that running in the mornings pre-sun-up will only get colder. My hands were like icicles as tried to turn on the shower handles when I returned to the warmth of the insideness.

Work was really productive. Got much work done, with very little procrastination. I did manage to do my usual email and blog list check every hour or so, but that's about it. I was so busy I never even saw Mr Wednesday!?

Dinner was to my surprise FABULOUS! I met Gen for dinner at the china-town and ate the same Spicy green bean dinner I had with the Sean and the Aneesa and the Ruby when we had our city fail adventure last year. It was JUST as delicious as I had remembered.

Meanwhile, due to an enormous cock up from my online printer, the LOVESONG fliers wont be available until mid MAY. Which is a little worrisome. OH NOES!?

On the awesome side of the sauce, the rehearsal tonight was awesome. Got through 3 whole scenes and the cast is really getting into their character. Pete, has actually memorised his lines and receives the STAR OF THE WEEK award for being a Banana Republican.

Fruit of the Moment: Memory Full

No comments:

Post a Comment