Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Life In 6 Bags




Ah, so with the lack of electricity, civilization or heat - I come to you via good old pen and paper for now (Although, here it is typed out for people who find it hard to read)

We all woke up bright and early in preparation for our camping adventure to Wombeyan Caves.

Tuneil and Noah turns up, right on cure in the cursed car that failed to drive us to Adelaide. Anyway, i remember feeling a little hesitant taking off - Knock on wood!

Turns out my fears were not for nothing. As Louise and Brendan took a toilet break near some random Goulburn McDonalds, Tuneil was called home for a family emergency leaving me sitting in on the drive back to Campbelltown, so i could pack all the gear from Tuneil's car into my tiny Yarris Beybaloo.

Currently, Louise is interrupting me is interrupting my thought process en-lighting me on her favourite music - which granted, conflicts with the rest of the group, but i've lost the point... Oh yeah:

I had to drive to the camping groups by myself listening to DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS. Much to the apologies of Tuneil who needlessly kept appologising for putting me out. Trust me, we were more concerned for you. Sorry to put YOU behind in getting home.

In anycase, I arrived late and my tent had ALREADY been put up!! (score!)

It was a pretty awesome afternoon spent with childhood campers Grant and Tim with their partners Leah and Lauren. Linda and Erwin spent time with Mum & Dad while Louise and Brendan kept being the cute couple they are. Good thing i dont feel excluded not having a partner and all... wait :(

now I is sad

Note to Self: find a boyfriend*

AND it's frigin FREEZING up here. I am currently huddled around the toasty open fire listening to Grant recount his glory Rugby days.

Louise just felt rain, so she's off to the toilet for the final visit of the night. Best be off too.

Fruit of the Moment: Moving Water

*(see amendment left by Louise in the written version)

No comments:

Post a Comment