Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tell 'em Squabbalogic sent ya!

And I giveth you:



I woke up with a little more pep in my system. Wix however took it out of my this evening with its INFERNAL GOOD FOR NOTHING click and drag options. However, it is now done.

The theme of today was indeed LOVESONG.

Tickets are now officially on sale. Online :)

I have also organised an official rehearsal schedule around my actors, and am in the process of locking down a rehearsal venue for the last 5-6 rehearsals. One option was the SEYMOUR CENTRE, which at a whopping $400 for 5 rehearsals turns out to be $26 an hour. Not so cost effective.

I'm hoping the ACTT will come back with a more reasonable price for such a low funded poor poor man like myself. The wonderful NAOMI, who I kept calling Erin was very helpful over the phone.

Other than this, Mr Wednesday asked me if I liked twilight today. This was about as exciting as the conversation got besides the banter about preppy cardigans and scarf wear.

Also, the invention of Salt and Vinegar Stir Fry produced a whole lotta moaning... in a I'll-have-what-he's-having kinda way.

Fruit of the moment: Mistaken Chick Peas :(

No comments:

Post a Comment