Monday, April 19, 2010

If you find the key, take the bins out

Getting back to work after a great weekend seemed to put me in a good mood. Not your walking on sunshine type mood, but a generally happy disposition that had everyone commenting how much better I looked.

This morning (of course) was day two of the double portioned breakfast. It was so gosh darn delicious. Although, come dinner time, I had to have a cup of peas, corn and rice in addition to my pasta dish. So, I will look forward to the time I can adjust ingredients too, rather than just portion sizes. It sucks that I'm cheating on my diet with rice. Of all things!?!

The drive home had zero traffic at bottleneck point (where a 4 lane 110km highway becomes 2 lane 80km highway just outside of Ingleburn) I was stoked to get home without that hassle for once.

Meanwhile, Louise it would seem is trying to set me up with her 40 year old boss. I have my reservations. Let it be known.

Fruit of the Moment: Apricot Crunch

No comments:

Post a Comment