Friday, April 23, 2010

I knew about it, but i didnt realise

Well yesterday I was in a foul mood. Perhaps it was the pains I suffered so early, minutes before the sunrise...

Today was a whole different kettle of salmon. TODAY my friends, I had me some coffee. And not ANY type of coffee... oh no, it was OFFICE DELIVERED coffee courtesy of both Lidia next door and Nicole from across the hallway. BLESS THEIR cotton socks.

My coffee was delicious. So so so delicious. It really brightened my day. In a Technicolor way. I'd say coffee is like my opium. I get so many awesome ideas while drinking some delicious crushed coffee beans, burnt to perfection. Like double face off Catan for example... Two boards, one game: so much mayhem.

Lets just forget the fact that last night I stayed up until 2am watching episodes of THE BIG BANG THEORY and eating whole coffee cups filled with frozen corn kernels mixed with various sauces I found in the kitchen. Yes, lets forget THAT and focus on today's awesome working day.

Just so much creativity was awakened. It was almost disgusting how the creative fluids were expelling. And best of all, this afternoon I got to re-work the mood board for DAVENPORT'S Winter 2011 range!

A mood board is kinda like a graphic representation of all the fashion, colours and well, moods used in that season's underwear range. Here's the original the "DAV" boss wasn't too happy with:


After an hour or so, I got me a purdy makeover:


Its still a work in process, but a little better than its predecessor. Hopefully. My favorite part is the pink Donkey Kong. Click to enbiggen.

So, last night was our first LOVESONG rehearsal at a paid space in Sydney Central. Imagine my lack of excitement when 2 hours before we are scheduled to leave, my actors pack up and go. A definite lack of communication I will need to clarify if I'm not to waste any more money needlessly.

On a positive note, the Postcards are on their way to being printed. And soon we shall see results. ALSO tonight thanks to too much BIG BANG THEORY, I stole this idea and made it into this idea.

Yay parody!

Tomorrow brings Peter's of Kensington and much more Catan

Fruit of the Moment: Ice Cube Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment