Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aussie Cozi

Today I recall sitting at my desk and thinking to myself: "good golly, my work IS fabulous". My tasks no longer included care labels or print matching, but a whole host of creative juices for 3 different DAVENPORT campaigns:

The 2011 Australia Day merchandise for BIG W
The 2010 Trade Secret Summer "discount" Range
and a few additional LOGO deisgns for Women's winter flannel PJs

All of which got me working so hard, I barely knew what day it was. Of course when I bumped into Mr Wednesday on my way out the door, I had almost forgot it was due for his visit. Luckily, I quickly set about my wits and wrote my phone number on a post it.

Id say the friendly banter has gone on long enough. The over laughing and the questions about twilight just all lead to the hopefully encouraging assumptions I have made. So, I informed him to come along to a cabaret I'm involved with at the start of May. "Dude, I'm THERE" was the eager response.

This evening I worked on the [long overdue] artwork for the LOVESONG postcard. Got me a fabulous print. Check it out:


Fruit of the Moment: Continued Criskits

No comments:

Post a Comment