Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And actually, I dated one towards the end but he thought I was Jewish because of my last name

It has been far too many days of indulgences as of late. And I really can't help it. Dieting doesn't work because if you abstain from something for too long, you're bound to go ku-koo-banana-crazy when the whole things over. Today was another such day. Just with the packet of biscuits I snuck in. And 2 slices of apple pie. If it were not for Tuneil taking the pie home, there would currently be more slices to be shoveled in.

Today was however an interesting social day at work. A guy from accounting, came up and asked me out to lunch. Got to love forwardness. He even had a rainbow on his dashboard as we drove down to the shore to visit a seafood restaurant. I had lettuce with avocado. Pretty woeful lunch if you ask me. Lucky I had some soups as a back up in my work cabinet.

Sadly, the lunch aside from the food was a bit of a fizzer. Turns out Accounts Man has no personality, or if he does its kept hidden behind a cunning beige exterior.

Also being Wednesday, I got to visit Mr Wednesday a few more times. And to continue this over-used plot line, I managed to secure his last name and the know-how to stalk on facebook after he found the event for LOVESONG and clicked 'attend'. Of course, Louise and Tuneil found this way more exciting than I did this evening and they ended up clicking on 'add friend' when we all had located him from the comfort of Louise's dining room. Shame. this may creep him out a bit.

At the moment, my Macbook Pro is reformatting and taking it's sweet ass time about it too. Louise, Dianna and Tuneil played a game of Catan post a eggplant and burnt roasted pumpkin risotto dinner. Louise of course, won. Why do I keep playing? Because its awesome. Thats why.

I am dreading having to go back on the diet because of the extra pudding slowly forming due to my recent adventures in sweets and cheeses. Tonight was a slice of apple cherry pie with sweet mascarpone cream

Fruit of the Moment: Ringbound

No comments:

Post a Comment