Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cool. You're on Noah Duty then?

How much can one man stuff into one jam packed Mother's Day?

Apart from the morning 8mile, and the scrubbing of the kitchen, and the disinfecting of the floors, and the preparation of the salads, my morning was pretty chill.

I did not however achieve my ultimate weekend goal of banana pancakes. Sad as that may sound, I had me a nice cup-o-muesli with puppy Link on the back veranda before my sister came home from her over night trip to the farm.

Today turned out to be another food filled day. Cheeses and Crackers and Yogurts and Fruits and Salads and Nuts and Cheeses and other assorted awesomeness.

Mum eventually turned up for a luncheon in her honor. Dad, Bridgette and Brendan formed party A in the living room, while Mum and I formed party B in the dining room. Teas and Coffee were flowing, and nuts were freely consumed. I got to work on the domestics of cleaning and cooking, leaving the chill out for the family to suffer with.

And the day pretty much progressed from there.

No surprise that Puppy Link got all the attention out of our visitors. Especially when Leila and Glen stopped by after a motor cycle joy ride for a knitting lesson and a spot of work on the set list for LOVESONG.

It was also good to fit in a phone call to Nanna Tess, who had spent Mother's Day with my Aunt's family.

The Crazies and Beautiful Kate were tonight's double feature, science fiction. The Crazies was shit, Beautiful Kate was intriguing...

Fruit of the Moment: Final Wrong Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment