Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Seeking more male ensemble

Having 4 hours sleep, and still managing to plow through my morning run resulted in a sleepy driver on his way to work. Traffic was particularly stand-stillish too. I am currently praising my breaks for their excellent job of preventing a few near misses thanks to the always pesky micro-sleep.

Anyway, I had a sudden urge for vanilla malt milk. Not feeling I had to answer to anyone, I found a BP that sold not only delicious delicious Oak brand Vanilla Malt milk, but also super moist Apple crumble Muffins. The two "breakfast" items were overly welcomed by myself and had me craving more of the muffin family.

I slipped up at work with food again. 3PM came and my snack went from one muesli bar to two. Plus 2 cups of soup and almonds. I must find some sort of food that can be described as "satisfying afternoon snack" or be doomed to eat pointless whatevers. Stupid whatevers.

Louise, being home for the first time in 6 months for dinner decided to get back into the swing of domestics. Making pasta, she took on cooking the vegetarian & meat sauces separately. I'm afraid I may have not have been as supportive as I could have when things didn't go smoothly over the stove as she had planned. What matters however is that it tasted great. And Brendan washed up. And I made blueberry muffins. With buttermilk. And they were amazing. And I had four of them. But they were tiny. So it was like having one big muffin.

Bring on the Sleep!

Fruit of the Moment: Caramel Pie Filling

No comments:

Post a Comment