Monday, May 24, 2010

...and this is Helvetica Neue

An ordinary day with an extraordinary addition: coffee :)

Last weekend, a friend of mine suggested I was addicted to that liquid black gold. So to prove them wrong, I spent a week without my precious.

This morning, and several times after I welcomed back the sweet sweet bitter nectar back into my belly. And boy was I in a good freakin' mood. Phil the Coffee Man was pleased to welcome my coinage back to the fold and I was likewise overly happy to freely provide it.

Work was fast paced and productive. And filled with delicious dried mixed fruit.

Post work, I went back to Newtown to replenish the stocks of LOVESONG fliers around local watering holes. I also managed to spend a Motzah on stationary and bought me the most delicious bread and butter pudding slice in the whole wide world. It made me want to be a pastry chef.

This evening, while Louise made me some mashed potato, she had this amazing idea that we should write a novel together. My first suggestion? I managed to retell around 70% of the TWILIGHT plot before she had cottoned onto what I was doing. I then kept doing it until It upset her. I'm a bad brother. Soon, I'll come up with something fabulous to write together. Still, it just goes to show how generic the TWILIGHT plot can sound.

Fruit of the Moment: Syrup Design

No comments:

Post a Comment