Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi love.

This morning, the traffic on the M5 inspired me to write this:

Its really not fair.
I have to wait one more month,
To go back to camp.

And this chap decided to write in response:

Now now don't you weep,
Just be a little patient,
And then you can go!

Today, I blasted Erskineville and Newtown with a thousand paper fliers for LOVESONG. It seems to be taking up the majority of my time. Luckily I also had time to meet with Leon for a music update.

Today also was another over eating day. Its all just so futile.

And while checking out this website, I discovered I was not successful in my application to direct their March show. I'm not bitter about their choice, I am however a little disillusioned that I found out in this way.

Now to pack for camping.

Fruit of the Moment: Pecan Pie

2 comments:

  1. we're just too cool for school ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes'm, I agree. Lets give school the flick and find our own theme park.

    ReplyDelete