Thursday, May 6, 2010

What kind of f*@:ed up assary IS this?

Today was such a sleepy day.

I did get to work a hour early. And there was very little to do today, despite receiving a call at midday from Shanghai asking about my progress (very little). And out of the "very little" pile of itsy bitsy things to do, I managed to stay occupied for the whole day.

I'd say the highlight of the day was the Steve Martin Double feature: Father of the Bride Parts I and II. And a poorly written script it was. The whole thing is narrated. BOTH movies. Shameful writing. I remember watching these films when they first came out. I thought they were the bees knees. A nice slice of nostalgia.

The "maintenance" plan arrived in the email today. It had virtually no difference to the original diet. Screw that for a pair of sixpence. I rebelled with jam, avocado and sultanas (in separate meals of course). Now I feel very sick having all that sugar. Blame that mad cap diet I was on.

Fruit of the Moment: Visa Fail

No comments:

Post a Comment