Monday, May 10, 2010

Sorry for what seemed to be a misleading formatting issue with our email blast


This morning, an acidic substance was edging its way up my throat as I completed my 5mile run. I suspect it had something to do with all the rich foods I enjoyed yesterday... Or the Thai. The Thai food was pretty shit. Dam shame that.

At work, somehow I manged to find a photo of the Buck's Rock Glass Shop Mural and suffered from what only can be described as homesickness. It feels so long away.

Our last minute LOVESONG rehearsal made possible by a free space at Macquarie University went well. It was interesting to work without Genevieve. Flying solo in the directing spot wasn't as much fun, but definitely more draining.

Maybe it was because I spent the day on the email wearing my producer's cap, but right about now I am LOVESONGed out... I tried to get a hold of the local newspapers today without much success, but I was assured they were ringing back. I also managed to contact all my tech crew and touch base for production week. Now for another rehearsal tomorrow night :)

Fruit of the moment: Spoils of the Luncheon

No comments:

Post a Comment