Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Double Bay

Gotta love a Davenport pickmeup kinda day.

I am sorry to report that I not yet received my final spreadsheets of diet data. So the aforementioned graphs can not be created. However, soon they shall arrive in my inbox and all will be well.

Work was such a rewarding experience today with checks and yarn-dye stripes for the men's 2011 2 pack boxer-shorts. The Dav design assistant was an amazing help at every step of the way. It was such a perfect pantone pickathon that we even got a green boxer in! Green, I have been told is not a very commercial colour.

The LOVESONG fliers arrived in the mail today too. And not a moment later I was handing them out to the office staff left, right and center.

Those of you will be glad that Mr Wednesday was overly joyed to see a flier. And a little embarrassed to ask for my phone number, which he lost after I gave it to him 2 weeks ago on a post-it. Now, safely in his iPhone, we shall see if anything comes of it...

Now that my diet is over, I'm feeling insanely hungry at dinner time. Which had me reaching for seconds at cheap Asian Food World in Chinatown with Genevieve before heading off to rehearsals for LOVESONG.

The rehearsal went super smooth with Peter and Hanni, despite having to spend my last dollar on a public phone to call my mobile which was locked inside the old church we rehearse in as I foolishly locked myself out half way through the run.

The drive home was scary and sleepy.

Fruit of the Moment: Vegetarian Eggplant

1 comment: