Friday, May 21, 2010

dimentions are upright 90cm wide 110 high 80cm deep

Another day, another muffin.

It seems my friends that I have a coffee addiction. And that in denying myself that delicious black gold, I am inadvertently replacing that need with sugar and baked goods such as petrol station blueberry muffins.

My Computer remains unfixed. Although, I have reformatted the hard drive losing all of my data in the process in attempt to fix the problem. Nothing is ever easy when it comes to computers.

My safe little boat was rocked today in a stormy ocean of cleaning, filing and moving offices. The big boss, coming back to find the office in shambles after her 3 week absence went on a war path of reorganisation. Around 6 people changed their office or desk location in preparation for two new arrivals on Monday and I was one of them.

I have of course been relocated to what I affectionately call the isolation office. No human contact is possible with the new position I'm in. So to emphasize this, I boarded up the glass wall with black foam board... No one seemed to notice my point.

Leaving work at around 8pm, I journeyed up to Glenhaven for Max's birthday. It's always a pleasure to drive several hours past Sydney to catch up with Max. I figure, he did it every day in rehearsals for wedding singer so whats the problem?

In anycase, it was great. I only wish there were more time to chill-axe up there. My son Barnaby came along too. He had fun with all the new friends he made.

Understandably, I fell asleep several times driving home at 2am on the M7. Lucky its so straight.

Fruit of the Moment: microwave burritos

No comments:

Post a Comment