Friday, May 14, 2010

The Road to Wombeyan


During the past few days i have been super keen in writing the Haiku. Seriously, I don't know where this sudden inspiration has come from, but I get to torture you with my endless armature poetries:

I pass under trees.
Their shadows pierce the darkness;
Imprisoning me.

Thanks to my boss, I got to leave work at 2pm today. Just as well, s the light fade fast of an evening and I was the first to return to Wombeyan caves camping ground. Tuneil, Noah & Justin were hot on my heels, but they didnt arrive until around 8:30. And by this time I had built my own small society out of warm sleeping bags, pillos and various buttery flavoured digestive biscuits.

Without the firewood Justin was to bring, I believe I was going a little stir crazy. Not to mention cold. I set up a landing pad of tea candles for their arrival, locked myself in my car and considered changing my name.

With the Tuneil and Justin came banana chips and delicious salt and vinegar rice cakes. Being delirious and all, my attempts at setting up a fire needed to be rectified by sexy uncle Justin.

No! Don't go out there!
Is it not the right exit?
Actually, it is.

Fruit of the Moment: Paw Paw More More :)

No comments:

Post a Comment