Saturday, May 8, 2010

Would you like your free Chocolates with purchase, sir?

Well, I woke up this morning. And Brendan commented on how tired I looked. And when a 20 year old says that to a 26 year old, you start to feel old. Especially when the previous night you clocked up 10 hours sleep, sensibly choosing your bed on a Friday evening after a long working week.

I'm not saying I'm old. I'm just starting to feel tired. Its unavoidable I suppose.

You'll be all glad to note that my continuing journey into the realms of over eating have blossomed into what is sure to become a cheap slap in the face for all the past 12 week's work. Soon enough, I predict to recover what I had lost because I can't seem to stop eating at night. Even when feeling completely full. Now that the diet is lifted so are all realms of sanity and tubs of Philadelphia Cream Cheese are no longer safe in my fridge.

Today, a lead actress of LOVESONG calls me, saying she cant make a rehearsal. With two days notice. Its just one of those shitty situations. I guess I could tell you she's being a difficult actress, but in reality, shes just balancing her day job with her passion. We all do it. The pull between what pays for bread and what keeps us eating it.

In the end, this miraculously works in my favor as it allows us to clock in an extra rehearsal, which we needed. And before the pitchforks of injustice come screaming down the driveway, she has organized a free space to rehearse for this extra day. So there is love in the LOVESONG. Come see it.

Puppy Link was surprisingly tolerable today. Mostly because he slept for most of it. Really. Incredible stuff. Just one tuckered out puppy I suppose. Same with me. I need to get to bed soon, being old and all.

Fruit of the Moment: Gallbladder sludge

No comments:

Post a Comment