Tuesday, May 4, 2010

There's gonna be much blogging. I'm jealous


Today was a day of rebirth, revisiting and repayments.

STEP ONE on our magical journey begins late last night, with an online booking for the happiest place (and second happiest place) on Earth. Yes that's right. I'm spending 14 glorious Orlando Days in both Disneyworld and Universal Studios!!

After much deliberation of three days, I bit the bullet and secured 11 nights inside the Disneyworld theme park, and four nights at Universal Studios. Giving me a total of 10 days in Disneyworld and 4 days in Harry Potter World!

STEP TWO along the war path was an office devoid of any upper management. We all came in and thought we should be wearing silly hats or something. After yesterday's turn of events, I definitely needed a perk-me-up.

Another designer sat down with me today and had a long chat about how to process yesterday's events. Having assessed the work I showed them from the "rejected pile" they became dumbfounded. They reassured me my work was beautiful. "Perfect" was also an adjective thrown in there for some. This, I assure you perked my spirits higher than any coffee van double strength long black without sugar could.

STEP THREE along the line was spreading the Star Wars joy! Currently, Brendan and I are "watching" Empire strikes back. As part of Gen Y, we are quite capable of multitasking online tasks in conjunction with film viewing. We have just passed the "I love you" / "I know" scene. So cool.

FINAL STOP aboard the Hogwarts Express was the CONCLUSION TO MY DIET! Tomorrow, I shall have some visual aids and report on my progress with perhaps a graph or two. Needless to say over the course of 12 weeks, I lost 14Kg!? Something 12 weeks ago I would have believed impossible. Glen informed me that I could be soon smelling my own feces through my rib cage.

I therefore celebrated with Thai. It was a shame that the home delivery service in Campbelltown finds it difficult to understand complicated requests such as "I'd like to order satay chicken" or instructions such as "I live at the following address". The soup was delicious. As was the large rice :)

Fruit of the Moment: Chewtoy

No comments:

Post a Comment