Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hey, aren't you that guy from Spelling Bee?

When jam packed events contain as little jam as today did, you might begin to wonder (like I did), why busy days are often mistaken for full jars of stewed blueberries doused in confectioner's sugar.

I joined Matt and Kel for a 18km run down in Wollongong, and believe on the way got caught by a Mr police man speeding in an 80km zone. No excuse, just a general laziness to check my speed. Its hard to tell, because he lowered the radar thingy when the 3 cars I was also with passed him by. So, time will tell if I owe my $200 to the NSW police force. Point is, I was meeting Matt and Kel and meeting their adorable little baby boy. Gorgeous!

During the marathon runathon, I had me a bladder emergency. Deciding to ignore the need at around the 10km mark, I was regretting the choice not to stop somewhere by the time I reached the finish line in pure agony. I also had the world's biggest headache. Then again, I hadn't had any food or water yet.

Good News? The Lounge chair for LOVESONG fits in my car, which means we wont need to use any utes or trailers in the bumping in and out process!

Bad News? My Mac is still brokens.

I managed to meet up with my leading actor Pete today to run over a few monologues of his. Hes so uptight about every detail, I'm trying to get him just to relax and let the lines deliver themselves. He's seriously good. You'll enjoy the play. WHEN YOU COME TO SEE IT. WHICH YOU WILL.

Last night I had a nightmare realisation that I could lose money on the production. This was a reality from the start. Time will tell here too. Irony dictates that my yet to be confirmed profit will only be enough to cover my yet to be confirmed speeding fine.

I traversed to the George Street Apple Store in order to submit by laptop for it's doctor's appointment. Took a bit of persuasion on my end to get them to accept it into their repair department. Goof thing too. I had traveled a very long way to get there and had zero waiting around time.

Post my Mac Book Pro drop off, I had a sound and lighting meeting with the technical supervisor of the theatre venue and my head lighting/sound guru Ron. All was sweet and no problemos. Huzah.

And being the good son I am, I managed a meal with the parentals this evening. Mum had bought pumpkin soup, and had gone to the trouble of finding a variety made without Chicken Stock. Much love.

We went through many upcoming event details and such. She has bought enough chocolate to feed Asia for a week. LOVESONG patrons be warned :)

Sounds like a lot right? Oh, and I got me a sweet ass Upgrade and refund for my Disneyworld vacation. BooYEAH.

Fruit of the Moment: Forgotten Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment