Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Woohoo thats my cup!

As fast paced and full on as yesterday was, today was comparatively in slow motion. Spontaneous bursts of time at work were spent creating lists and emails to people involved in LOVESONG, hopefully tying up lose ends.

As Sydney was subjected to flash floods, so too were my cravings for baked goods storming towards the nearest bakery. Having discovered that Coles is now the supermarket that opens longer hours, I went on spending splurge buying cookies for everyone at work. It was totally worth it.

I managed to keep up the baking efforts with a $1 bag of bananas from Franklins. A ginormous Banana Bread Slab is now cooling in the kitchen, a massive chunk taken out for dinner.

When my new Futurama Movie finishes, I suppose I shall hit the sack, pretending not to be worried about LOVESONG not making money, or continuing flash floods ruining the performances.

Fruit of the Moment: Spelt and Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment