Sunday, May 2, 2010

Losing this year's winter crop; finding it is snowing...



This morning was my second 8mile. With a good nights rest and a sunny morning, 8am is not such a daunting time for the weekend.

It took me a while to establish a loop, and in practice it was a little hillier than expected. But I made it, and slightly improved on my time from last weekend.

Today was a great day to spend by myself, putting my room, clothes and things in order. Catching up on some creative projects and researching travel plans were all part of my Sunday Monologue.

Louis had asked me 2 weeks ago to design a logo for his new software design company. Called "Guardian Software Design", I initially thought of an 8-bit angel as their logo.

Here's my efforts in 8-bit design.


I also busied myself with planning my Disneyworld vacation with the online vacation planner. After a few hours, I came up with what I found to be the best deal I could find with the maximum amount of extras at minimal costing, totaling at $1,800.

Now, for 10 days living in the park with all meals, it doesn't sound too high. $180 a day is pretty good for entry, food and accommodation I'd think. This is of course with the BUDGET hotel room, with very little in the way of space. But who's staying in their $1000 a night room when you have DISNEYWORLD right outside? Right?

Adam, meanwhile had appreciated how much I had appreciated his Song Cycle LOST AND FOUND. Waiting in my inbox were a few demo recordings from the show. They continue to be fabulous. I'm totally excited about seeing his work realised. It's really amazing stuff. I kinda had it playing on loop all day.

Mum meanwhile has bought herself an iPhone. Shes real excited about it too. It seems I've created another mac minion for my elite armed forces.

Fruit of the Moment: 6 hour pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment