Monday, October 4, 2010

Are you already here?

The days are starting to melt together.

One day becomes another in a series of circumstances leading to nowhere.

Today for instance, I visited a Nan Tien Temple. Reportedly the largest Buddhist temple in the southern hemisphere. I was catching up with a friend from Wollongong, and rather than the standard coffee, he suggested the vegetarian cafe there for lunch.

I wasn't really in the mood for a debrief on my state of woe-is-me today, so I was surprised at spending the whole time answering questions about why America was so shit, and how much woe-is-me there is at the moment.

In anycase, this paved way for an evening alone with Dominos online delivery service and Snow Falling on Cedars. Unfortunately, it couldn't hold my interest for long, so I watched 6 episode of Dollhouse instead.

Fruit of the Moment: Stroll

No comments:

Post a Comment