Friday, October 8, 2010

You untagged yourself? Oh wait, no you didn't.


It's a great feeling to have finally taken that first step towards a job. Now all that I need do is apply myself in piles of applications for the next month while I await my Prince Charming to recruit me in my dream job.

Prince Charming of course is not a romantic interest in this fantasy, although it would help matters if he were tall dark and handsome. No, I'm looking for a marriage of such to my new career and I'm going all the way with this one.

Never before have I set out to find a full time job. Any school or place I have earned a pay-check was the result of good timing, exclusive membership or random-hapenstance. Now, the tables have turned and this cow is looking to be sold.

In anycase, I took my sweet time to start. After breaking my long term relationship with my portable scanner and tidying up my old hard-drive files, I sat outside with my sister's Labradoodle Link and completed my resume/portfolio in one afternoon.

It was only therefore fitting to celebrate with Louise, Tuneil and her charming boy Noah (who demanded to ride on my shoulders after dinner at Mondos).

Fruit of the Moment: Blue Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment