Monday, October 11, 2010

On the weekend, I went to the park and my brother went to jail.

Back to school with the rest of NSW and I find myself with a few more days of Kindergarten to administer. Yay paycheck.

Seriously, I had the cutest bunch of 5 year olds this side of the Bridge. Not that they weren't a handful, just adorable while they were at it. I can tell you my energy levels just went from on to off when 4pm came.

What currently frustrates me is the urgency of applying for new jobs vs the coming school holidays. I've got about 5 jobs lined up to write cover letters for, but while Im taking care of classrooms I can't fathom giving that a real chance until later this week. Plus I have that playwriting competition I'm yet to finish my submission for. Hopefully the whole thing can sort itself out asap.

The waiting line at Centrelink was boring as all heck this afternoon but thankfully fast-ish.

I tried to return to some dieting habits today, but didn't really have the motivation to continue past 6pm. I watched Astro Boy this evening. It was kinda ordinary.

Fruit of the Moment: Candy Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment