Thursday, October 21, 2010

Like it's literally... I don't know, I don't know. Woteva.

The sun woke me up at a delightful 6am this morning. And as the warmth of the room slowly seeped into my awakeness, I pleasantly lay in comfort until 6:40am where I got up 20 minutes earlier than I had set my alarm for.

Off to school and to discover I had a morning playground duty. Which I was 5 minutes late for. The staff it seems were having a meeting, so they thought it would be wise placing me on playground. Wish I had known. As a result, I got no photocopying done so the day was spent on improvisation mode.

In the delightful 2/3 class at Ruse, we tore through the following:
  • Reading 2 chapters of boom! by Mark Haddon.
  • Playing detective with a Jack and Jill murder mystery.
  • Appropriating a poem called The Blob by Wes MaGee
  • Bizz Buzzing through Math
  • And shouting at over 100 noisy children when they didn't stop for a whistle in fitness.
Also finding time after school to catch up with Tuneil and Noah for a coffee, we celebrated Noah's first day of "Big School" with chocolate milks and banana bread. I of course, had the long black.

Dad complained about not being in the blog for a while after being picked up from the station. So, yeah.

Louise rang me afterwards and we ended up shopping for her Halloween costume before watching the (not surprisingly) disappointing Paranormal Activity 2. We ended up also buying swanky new 1950's style swimmers for Louise at Pretty & Twisted. We also found a dress that no one other than Tuneil could ever wear. She must buy it.

Dad, (or rather what I assume to have been Dad) just made an eerie high pitch sound in his sleep. As his bedroom door is shut, it freaked me out a little. Stupid crappy scary movies making me hear things.

Fruit of the Moment: Raw Egg Drizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment