Friday, October 29, 2010

You're not the boss of the Kangaroos!


And today was the combined year 1 / kindergarten class from short attention span hell. Hands on head knew no boundaries. The teacher had left like this intense lesson plan thingy on her desk with no way of following it. Everyone teaches differently. If I went up to you and told you how to do your job for a day you'd be like... 'er.. fuck off Kenney, imabe doing my own thang'.

Tonight was all about the cupcake-bake-a-thon. I picked up rolled oats for cookies I was never going to make and started beating butter and eggs like the filthy whores they are. And pretty soon... all 115 babies were born, iced and topped with Jaffas.

I don't know how I'm getting them into the city tomorrow, but i'll think of something when the fumes from the rum buttercream stop addling my brain. Also, I had two cupcakes. So i'm pretty far gone. Because I'm a light weight when it comes to plonk. I get a hangover from christmas pudding.

Fruit of the Moment: Bum Ruttercream

No comments:

Post a Comment