Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My box hurts

I got up so early and just remember thinking; why?

I did need to drive Mum to pick up her ex pets. But that about wraps it up for today. Nothing else was required of me. Oh yeah, except for my trip to the doctors. Big help that was. Apparently I can't run anymore, and I need to see a physiotherapist. I'm told they cost a butt-load of cash so its pretty hopeless at the moment. Oh, and also I should talk to my family and friends about being depressed because they all have university degrees in phycology.

I finished up Dollhouse. It was lame 'they' axed yet another good show.

Tonight possibly be the first night in a while that I sleep in a bed. I haven't deserved one lately and the floor reminds me of Buck's Rock. But I've developed a sore throat and shouldn't continue floor sleeping just in case it's making me sick as well.

Fruit of the Moment: Mango Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment