Friday, October 1, 2010

The pirates hid the treasure on the spaceship

You know you're a lucky guy when a 5 year old screams your name and runs towards you in a crowded room of strangers with reckless abandon and gives you the biggest hug known to mankind.

I happen to have dined with Tuneil today, both at lee and me & Diggies. We took Noah to the beach after Diggies and I enjoyed eating normal food for a day. Of course I went overboard, but I will get to that.

It was amazing to share a really calm day with two great people chatting about things so dramatically looming about our heads. Also, about sisters.

So, when I took a trip to the supermarket I went overboard with the "normal" food. With so much sugar and syrup and candy and ice-cream and deep fried spring rolls, it was near impossible to carry home. I made my self physically sick with stomach cramps, insane indigestion and a sugar headache that could rival the founder's of Baskin Robins. Even now, i'm just hold back on the verge of purging the contents of my stomach.

So I threw it all out. The candy and sugar and ice-cream and cereals and everything I bought for the ultimate sugar rush. Well, I kept the un opened packet of sprinkles and the opened toffee sauce, for Leila if she wanted.

What am I to do? I get so worked up about eating the right thing that the wrong thing becomes unavoidable. PEH! To blazes with the lot of it.

Also, I need to find me some happiness.

Fruit of the Moment: Passing the Time

No comments:

Post a Comment