Sunday, October 17, 2010

God dam it people, let's do something... Let's look at televisions

Sometimes, it's really difficult to blog about your emotional state. The lines of who and what to talk about are blurred when people involved may end up reading about it. And that's never a fun picnic. But it sometimes leaves me with a lot to say without being able to responsibly publish it.

Today is not such a day, but I have been recently dwelling on issues unable to report to you all. Whoever you may be.

This "morning" at 11am, I leaped out of bed to stop my phone from continuing its loud noise making and really strained my neck. It was, my mother ringing. Later at 2pm I rang back to see if anything was urgent, only to discover the call was just a 'hi; how are you' sort of call.

My neck continued to be strained (up until now actually) as I tagged along with Leila and Glen in their quest of nesting. It seems, when you have a house you also like to make things (like the garden) super fantastically awesome.

Met up with Tuneil and Noah for Sushi Train dinner, which should have been my full dinner. But when we met up with my sister and her Brendan at Mondos for dessert, she ordered a pizza for her dinner and I had 3 slices. Along with a 2 scoop gelato bowl.

It's always great to hang out with Noah. He's a really charming 5 year old. Enough monkey to be spunky and enough manners to be controlled. He was just as charming this evening too. Especially when hero Uncle Brendan turned up.

Louise and I went to see LET ME IN tonight at the cinema. It was so good. It was delicious cinema. It was 'discuss the themes of evil' for year 11 English good.

Fruit of the Moment: Detergent in a fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment