Saturday, October 9, 2010

OH...


Waking up at 6am on a Saturday has never felt so dam good :)

I spent the day with Louise and Brendan at Leura Fair; an annual event for Leura and collective of all jams and preserves known to man-kind. Plus a whole chicken. Louise had us candle shopping, and I had us boutique paper browsing. Brendan got some coke straw glasses at the toy store.

The rain didn't dampen the dapper mood I was in. In fact, it inspired me to buy a vest while in a second hand vintage store. I was looking through the racks of amazingly awesome clothes thinking they would look much better on someone else specifically, until I found a zany purple knit top. Then I bought it, no longer concerned that the rest of the store looked better elsewhere.

I managed to sleep all the way back from the mountains to Louise's house, giving me ample time to both upload Dollhouse for her before jotting off to Wollongong for a pizza adventure with Leila and Glen.

Polishing up on my dyslexia, I practiced the difference between saying 'Harry' and 'Hagrid' while reading chapter five from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (or for my American readers: Sorcerer's Stone).

Then, for dessert we laughed through CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS. I laughed once again at the England bashing and Leila laughed at the Rat-birds. There were many more things to laugh at, but you should watch for yourselves.

Fruit of the Moment: 1.2mb per second!?

No comments:

Post a Comment