Wednesday, October 27, 2010

nanna was right

Another day of repetition.

Another day of repetition.

See what I did there? It was funny. I hope to think i'm occasionally humorous. But I've come to realise that more often than humorous, I come off as having little to no emotions in favour for being rational.

The simple explanation is that I'm a rational person I guess. Somewhat over rational perhaps, but in broad terms a Black-And-While-Person.

The unfortunate thing is that most of the world sees the greys I can never fathom.

Along with a beige day of kindergarten, I sewed a hole in my pants, washed my mother's hair and continued on with the super secret project. Which is, like most things I do, of more benefit to those I don't know than to people I do.

Fruit of the Moment: Rum Buttercream

No comments:

Post a Comment