Thursday, November 25, 2010

And we all know how gay your iPod is

Everybody celebrate, for today I found casual employment with a multistage class at Ruse. They have "enjoyed" a casual teacher all week, seeing as though their attractive usual teacher has been suffering from a smite-you-down virus. So, plus points for job. Negative points for not seeing attractive usual teacher (here by known as AUT). The class was quite unsettled due to the lack of regularity, but I soon had then working no sweat.

School was okay. I didn't get a duty. Which was nice. Nicer would have been to talk to AUT.

This evening, Tuneil, her sisters and Noah all treated me to a Mondos dinner, followed by a walk in the park. Noah has so much energy.

Later, I got my Glee on with an auto tune iPhone app Louise had bought before we then went to see a movie about giant vaginas gorging on human brains. It was called SKYLINE. The acting was unforgivable.

Today, I enjoyed having NEWSIES stuck in my head all day. Newsies is a Musical written in the 1980's by Alan Menken, directed and choreographed by High School Musical's Kenny Ortega, and starring Christian Bale. I'd say it doesn't get more epic than that.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Fruit of the Moment: double cookie showdown

No comments:

Post a Comment