Monday, November 29, 2010

now I feel a little ashamed

I found 18 jobs to apply for today. I got through 8 and deleted 4 by the end of the day. I deleted 4 due to them ultimately being highly unsuited to my skills but having "graphic" in the title. And I did this all at my sister's house while waiting for chairs to be picked up.

I was anxious today about someone not replying to a message I sent them. It bugged me that I had bugged them, which is annoying and completely immature of me. I also ignored a post on facebook by Friday's child (loving and giving? Pu-lease) he's not making this easy on himself.

Plus, I watched the second half of Glee's first season. Stupid and bubblegum, it was perfect for a getaway.

I was late for tonight's fourth Seussical rehearsal. But just in time to learn my opening number. Which was taught at a noticeably slower pace than the CD. Along with a syncopated backing piano score, it was extremely difficult to sing the timing I already knew.

My hair is already furry.

Fruit of the Moment: Reheated Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment