Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Can't leave the room

I drove around in my tiny blue girly car today, posting and shopping and hurrying home to introduce mum to Scott Pilgrim.

I had a pretty slow moving day. Apart from season 2 of Glee and episode 10 of Gossip Girl's forth season, not much was done. And from this, I have learned that the characters in Glee often stand alone outside a room looking in when it would be dramatic for them to be observing the events. Only this mostly comes off as creepy and stalkerish.

I had a long conversation with mum which didn't end in an argument. Which was refreshing. But it was mostly because we were talking about other people rather than our own lives. I imagined the people we were talking about were standing at the window, unnoticed in the rain. And to them I say stop being creepy and go back to work.

My thoughts are on Tuneil, Justin and Glen and the mountains of reports they are currently swamped by. Along with Sean who seams to be able to express just how equally stressed out students are at this time of year as well.

Fruit of the Moment: Not having children

No comments:

Post a Comment