Tuesday, November 9, 2010

google says yes

Today was one of those days where it would have been better to stay in bed. Halfway through not eating anything for breakfast and answering job applications by sending in wrong cover letters to wrong organisations, I stop.

Soon will mark the time that I began work at GAZAL last year. Soon this will mean I am an unemployed bum leaching off the government and all those around me. Soon I will give into boredom and make a bowl of buttercream frosting to eat by itself. Oh wait, that was today.

Yes, all those things and more can be yours for the one small payment of NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO OR LOOK FORWARD TO. So, you finish watching The Blind Side and cry a little bit at the ending. So, you make yourself a pizza for lunch and overcook it so the edges taste burnt because they are. So, Dad asks you to clean the bathroom.

Maureen and I went into the city this evening to watch the extended edition of AVATAR at Imax. It still bugged me that the logo's font was Papyrus. However, pointing this out launched an entirely satisfying conversation about the history of Helvetica.

When the M5 was once again, closed, I had to drive home via Beverly Hills. I almost fell asleep. I was that tired. I still am that tired. Goodnight 'yall.

Fruit of the Moment: Over-Scooped Apple Pie Gelato

No comments:

Post a Comment