Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weren't you going out tonight?

Today I am a boring man.

I drank water and continued to eat like shit and watched Merlin season 2.

I should have done some work on logos and artwork or maybe even looked at finding work. I should have done those things, but it occurred to me that I ran out of motivation to do so like three weeks ago and have been merely pretending to care ever since.

Select highlights of my day include being interrupted in my tv watching by 30-40 minute telephone conversations with people I know. And I wouldn't say interrupted in a pissed off way, but in a legitimate all-I-did-besides-was-watch-tv way.

I have also decided to sever all communications with the Super Secret Project. I believe it is for the best. I'm still trying to decide if I should tell anyone involved or not, as it is a current goal of mine to act more like a 17-year-old*.

Fruit of the Moment: Scott Pilgrim's Hero's Journey
*which, shouldn't be too hard because i'm unemployed, broke and currently living with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment