Wednesday, November 10, 2010

i actually think everyone in grade is a blindless tawt

Thinking I had a Centrelink appointment at 10am, I wake up to an alarm at 9:30 only to leap to my diary and realise it is a 4pm appointment. Fark.

Well, that was that. I was up now. I managed to apply for two jobs. Which is great. Both were perfectly suited to me. Although one was a junior position, they were otherwise comfortable gloves.

Aside from entertaining metaphors, I watched the next episode of Gossip Girl! I also went shopping in the middle of the day and against better judgement bought a tub of mango sorbet which tasted healthy and foul.

At Centrelink, it may be my imagination running away with me but I really got the impression that my interviewer (who was checking that I was applying for jobs each week) was flirting with me. He was real nice and friendly and there was a slight twang to the way he asked "is there anything else you'd like to ask me?"at the conclusion of our interview. But you know, things being the way they were I wasn't really at liberty to ask where his favourite coffee place is.

I didn't really feel like going to the Super Secret project this evening either. I felt after last week's work It wasn't worth my time. But after a while, things picked up and I felt better for being there.

Clue number 5 is that I really should stop telling people about the Super Secret project because now, more that double the people from last week know what it is. Also, I can safely report that I do not choose to empathise with strangers.

Fruit of the Moment: Giant Burnt Cookie

2 comments: