Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's such a common thing to do

I woke in a sweat thins morning. Was it because I was dreaming violently? Was it due to heat? These things I know not for sure. But what I do know is that my day was pretty much a write off.

Besides working at watching Eddie Izzard's new stand up show Sexie (which I found a little disappointing at times) and applying for 2 new jobs I had little to celebrate for the fourth round of the Super Secret Project.

The Super Secret Project being of course super secret, not much can be disclosed here. However, things were a little heated today when my opinion wasn't accepted by everyone as a reasonable option to apply to the situation at hand. In turn, forcing me to be forceful and condescending. So, I guess my next clue is that the Super Secret Project involves more than me. Although I doubt anyone involved knows I write this blog.

I hate not being listened to. But then if I dress like a five year old; having shoes without laces and brightly coloured tee-shirts, why should I expect to be treated differently? Fair point Kenney. Fair point.

Tonight, I ducked into Newtown Franklins for a few supplies before driving home. I wanted something to eat, but nothing seemed worth it. Not even something full of preservatives and crap like ice-cream. ¿ʌ_¿ʌ

Fruit of the Moment: White Icing

4 comments:

  1. I'm sick of hearing about your secret project. Stop teasing us all with how cool you are to have a secret project. Its just mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just a secret project. a Super Secret Project. It wouldn't be super without alliteration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I despise it, and everything it stands for. The inherent otherness of ones friends, modern societys move towards communication but away from intimacy. The fact that no matter the interim, we are all born and all die alone. Also in unrelated news. I may have PMS.

    ReplyDelete