Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thats what you get for buying an ice-cream truck

It was with no sleep that I drove my father to the station this morning, only to be woken upon my return, a mere 3 hours later by Leila checking in on the panorama progress.

I was very grumpy at this. And it took me 10 minutes to wake up, and 10 minutes to fix food for breakfast. Then I was less grumpy and able to talk. But I was still sleepy.

The panorama I am doing for Leila is taking up an exuberant amount of time. The file, which is generally larger than 1 gigabyte takes a lot of juice away from my computer. Each modification chews up some hard drive space and makes the computer run slower. So it took a considerable amount of rendering time to get it to where it currently is. And even then, I've had to remake the image three times when the files wont open due to massive file sizes. It needs more work. I shall finnish it soon.

Tonight, I left the panorama behind for a trip into the city with Louise to see Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part One... Gosh. So darn awesome. Harry gets his kit off in several British country side locations and almost every actor spanning across the franchise makes at least a small cameo. I loved it very very very much; and not because Harry takes his kit off all the time. Well, maybe.

Fruit of the Moment: Vegetable pesto pasta thingy

No comments:

Post a Comment